Sunday, October 5, 2008

Caught Updating the Blog


If you have been following our blog recently you may have noticed that most of the posts are about our son Jacob. The vast majority complimenting his adorable looks and his current adventures in Arizona. You probably thought that we were obsessed parents under the impression that everyone else in the world is as interested in our son as we are. Well the truth must be told. We could not figure out who in the world kept adding these new posts about Jacob. Had the perpetrator not gotten a little too brazen with his unauthorized posting during nap time he may have never been caught. Here is the footage of Jake caught red handed today adding his newest update. I guess its time to change the passwords!

5 comments:

Momtothreebabies said...

This is the darn cutest thing i have ever seen. I am sooooo glad that you guys started a blog, it is so fun to keep up with everything going on in your lives!!! I love you guys!!!!
Jaelle
ps- i switched our blog to blogspot. it is so much easier!
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com

Emily said...

So cute! Heidi loves to play with the computer too but she's not quite as advanced as Jacob with the blogging. :)

Caroline said...

Love the blog. You are already better than I am and you just started. My favorite is you and Jacob reading, that is just the sweetest thing to see his little arm wrapped around yours. I love it! I am so glad that I can keep up with you through pics and daily happenings!

Emily said...

Joe loves to look at pictures on the computer. We set up our screensaver to be all our pics rotating through, he'll sit and watch them forever.

Tiffanie said...

That's so cute. He looks like a computer expert. haha. We sure do miss you guys!