Saturday, December 6, 2008

Me, Jacob and a Rainbow



The other day we actually got some rain and then afterward there was one of the most beautiful rainbows I have ever seen right in front of our house! I love these pictures of Jacob and I. He has the most angelic smile in all of them and I just have to say that Jacob is my little angel. Have I mentioned lately how much I love my little boy? There are times when I truly believe that I have the most adorable, sweet, funny little boy in the whole world! He is so much more than I was ever able to imagine a little boy being, and now that I have him in my life I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed! He is my little buddy and he makes every day so special!

7 comments:

courtnie briana said...

aww so cute!!! i miss you guys so much!!

jacob is so big!!! adorable!!

love ya!
courtnie

Emily said...

He does look angelic! What a fun and sweet little guy.

April & Anthony Callison said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous. I can't believe it was just in front of your house.

Kourtni said...

I am SO disappointed! We were totally home, but Josh and I had both been sick and hadn't even showered all day so we didn't answer the door. SO SAD!

Marie said...

Oh Lisa!!!! I'm so happy you found my blog! I love yours... I have been "catching up" on your guys' life! Jacob is such a cutie! And you will never believe this... I have no idea how but Logan was sitting on my lap as I was reading all your old blogs and he pointed right at Jacob and said, "It's Jacob." I couldn't believe my ears!!! I have no idea where he came up with that! I guess Jacob made quite an impression on him a year ago! :) I am sorry you guys aren't living here in Colorado, but you look happy in Arizona! I am excited to have your blog so we can keep in touch better! I really need to update mine.

Katrina said...

That is a very cool picture how great that you were able to capture that moment in time.

Lindsey said...

Lisa, I love those pictures. They are so very cute.