These pictures are taken from our backyard. We have some of the most beautiful sunsets here in Arizona which is really nice, especially since the land around here is not the prettiest I have seen. We have been enjoying some amazing weather here too. It is crazy to hear about the bitter cold temperatures and snow in some of the other states because it feels like spring here right now. It has been in the 70's for the last 3 weeks or so. I mentioned before that it stinks it could not have been this nice when my family was visiting here for Christmas. Jacob and I have been going to the park and taking walks each day because I know it will not last forever. The very uncomfortable heat will be here before we know it and then we will be the ones trapped indoors. I cant believe that in just over 4 months we will have lived here in Chandler, Arizona for a whole year! Through personal experience and also by talking to others we have learned that there is 6 to 7 months of wonderful weather here, and 5 months of unbearable heat. I guess that's not too bad when you consider we never have to drive through ice or snow!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Gorgeous Sunset
Posted by The Rich Family at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Gorgeous is right. Absolutely beautiful. It does beat waking up to bitter cold, ice, snow and wind chills. I couldn't take the heat, but it would be in the winter months, as that is my kind of weather!
Those pictures are beautiful!!! I'm getting so sick of the cold weather here. And right now there's an air inversion. Yuck!! We miss seeing you guys!!
BEAUTIFUL!!!! makes me soooo jealous!!!!!
love you!!!
jl
So pretty! I wish we were there now! I HATE HATE HATE the cold!
I do love the sunsets and the weather there. Maybe someday we'll move there....Anyways, I love you!
Oh!!! It's so so pretty!!! I miss you!
Thanks for finding me. I'm happy to see you are doing so well in AZ. Those are beautiful sunsets. Jacob looks like a fun, cute kid.
Amazing pics! I long for nice and weather and would so love to live with unbearable heat. Unbearable cold is . . .well, unbearable.
Those are beautiful. I had a room mate from AZ that always bragged about the sunsets. I had never seen one till you pictures. They are great!
Post a Comment