We are attempting to grow Jacobs hair out a little longer for a change but every day when he wakes up with bed head I am tempted to cut it off! It can look so cute though when its combed nicely and I just think it frames his cute face so well sometimes. These are just a few pictures of the crazy bed head he gets after his nap and these don't even come close to showing how crazy and ridiculous it actually looks sometimes.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
The HAIR
Posted by The Rich Family at 2:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love his messy hair! He is such a doll!
You should totally let it grow out. I want to see it get long!
That so funny. I know what you mean about the bed head when Ethan's hair gets long he looks crazy!
Post a Comment