Well, I had my Ultrasound the other day and everything looks great. It also looks like we are having a GIRL! I am really excited but also nervous about how different it will be this time around. There was a part of me that wanted a little brother for Jacob but I think Jacob will be the perfect big brother for a girl. Also, its estimated that my due date will be September 27th, so I have a long, HOT, pregnant summer ahead of me!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Jacob will do great with a little sister. Congrats again!
Oh Boy I didn't think about that.....you'll just have to make plenty of trips up here to get out of that AZ heat!! :)
Lisa congrats! I am sooooo excited for you! How fun to have a little girl...I am sure Jacob will give her lots of hugs and kisses!
We are SO happy for you and Brad!! It was so nice to talk to you!! We miss you and will be looking forward to seeing you soon!!:)
Its perfect! One of each!!! Jacob will be the BEST big brother!!! Im soo excited for you! I tried to call you the other day to see how everything went with you and with jacob. I will call you tomorrow! Love you!!!!! JL
Oh my gosh Lisa!!!! I am sooooo excited for you! Little girls are the best! Yay- this just made my night!
That is so awesome! I absolutely love having a girl especially now that she is getting older...well someday I love having a girl. Congratulations!
I am so excited for you. I have something I would like to send to you. Please send me your address to my email - casay@tiaa-cref.org.
Congrats!! That will be exciting. I do feel bad that you will have to be in that heat all summer. In fact we are moving to AZ for the summer. Joe got an internship there. I am dreading the heat!!
Lisa!! I am so excited for your family!! What great news. Jacob is going to be a great big brother! I will try to call you soon.
Post a Comment