Here is Jacob enjoying a peanut butter sandwich and some goldfish. Jacob has become the pickiest eater I know. There are only a handful of things he will always eat and they include, crackers, oatmeal, baby cereal, peanut butter sandwiches and cookies. I try to give him other things all the time and he just refuses them! Even at Thanksgiving when he was offered a babies dream meal of sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, stuffing, jello etc., he still refused. I do not get it!! I was pleasantly surprised though yesterday during Easter dinner when he actually ate a few little pieces of ham and some mashed potatoes! Maybe there is an end in sight to this picky eater syndrome. I will keep trying!
I am just grateful he gets a little protein when he eats his peanut butter sandwiches!
Look at that head of hair!
He definitely took after his grandpa Shelton with the bigger head size and the head of hair.
Monday, April 13, 2009
My Boy
Posted by The Rich Family at 2:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
you are such a good and cute mommy sitting there playing with that adorable little boy!!!! I have LOVED looking at all the pictures and posts!!! thanks for calling me back today! love you!!!!
Post a Comment