Sunday, September 28, 2008

Keeping Cool

Now that the temperature has cooled down just a little bit here in Arizona, don't get me wrong, the high is still in the 100's each day, but its like 105 instead of 115, I have been making a point to get Jacob outside for a little bit each day. Usually when we are outside I use that time to water the flowers and plants out on our front porch and back patio. Well, I don't know if its because Jacob cant drink water that he has such a fascination with it, but he insists on chasing the stream of water from the hose where ever I'm pointing it. I will be spraying at a bush or something and he will run his face right through it. I know he must just love the cool wetness of the water on his face and lips when it gets on him, and I just cant help but let him enjoy it a little.
You can tell by looking at this picture that he just ran through a stream of water because his hair looks all funny. But just look at that face! He is having the time of his life! Its gotten to the point that I just spray him on purpose now because I cant keep him away from the water anyways.
He just kind of dances, runs and skips around in the water. Look at those cute legs! And below he is making a face that I just adore. He's always flirting with the camera.

1 comments:

Emily said...

I think all kids LOVE the water. Mine do! Jacob is so big and look at all that hair. How cute! Glad that y'all are doing well. So glad I found your blog!