Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip to the Zoo

Last week some friends invited Jacob and I to go to the zoo. By the time every one had their kids ready to go it was already going on 11:30am and it was not until about noon that we got there. Once we arrived at the zoo all the kids were hungry so we ate our packed lunches first. By the time we actually began to walk around the zoo it was too hot to enjoy it. As you can see in the picture above Jacob is doing a good job tolerating the heat. His cheeks are so red and he just looks so hot. I don't think mom did a very good job dressing him in a cool enough outfit.
The highlight of our zoo trip was the new little water park that they recently added to the zoo. When Jacob saw the kids running through I could just tell he was anxious to get in there with the rest of them. As you can see he did not have the best outfit for this kind of water fun, but I let him stand in the middle of the fountain anyways. He really loved it and he was much happier afterward because he felt so much more cool.
Here is a cute picture of Jacob sitting by the fish pond.

0 comments: