Now that it has cooled down a little bit here in Arizona, especially in the mornings and evenings, Jacob and I have found a new favorite way to pass the time. We sit on a blanket in the back yard with toys and books and just enjoy the outdoors. Jacob especially likes to watch the planes fly by, we have a small airport by our house. Oh, and he never wants to go outside without his hat these days.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Posted by The Rich Family at 2:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so jealous that you can still hang out outside... it's getting too cold here to do that! Sydney enjoys laying on a blanket on the grass while I read, but we just go for quick walks out there now. Sad. We might have a few more warm enough days to hang out, then comes snow! (I'm not a winter person!)
lisa, I am so glad that you blogged me!! You look great and your little boy is so cute!! I will now add you as a blog buddy so we can keep in touch all the time!! Miss you girl!!
Oh I wish I could hang out outside. We have had a few days here and there that were mild, but chilly if you stay out too long. But the snow is coming I've got to get out of here! Just a year and half more and then Joe graduates YEAH!
You know, he kinda looks like Charlie Brown in this picture. There's a Halloween costume idea :)
Post a Comment