Wednesday, October 22, 2008

This is a Model Home that Jacob is walking around in. One of our new favorite weekend activities is going to the new neighborhoods that are being built up and looking in the model homes. Its free and very entertaining. Of course we are not quite ready to buy a home but there is nothing wrong with looking, right? Its fun to dream and also just get ideas of where we might want to buy when the time is right. It is a really fun thing to do and surprisingly Jacob loves it too. I cant take him on a walk in our neighborhood now without him wanting to walk into some random house. He thinks every home is open to us to just walk into now.

2 comments:

Angie said...

I LOVE to go to Model homes as well. I love to get decorating ideas. BTW, I still haven't heard back from hardly anyone about the Reunion. Rachel and Connie responded that June was best. That's all I've heard from. I think any date works for my family.

Katrina said...

I really love looking at homes and the model home are super cool because they are decorated so cute!