My mom recently sent these adorable overalls in the mail and also we just got Jacob some new little white tennis shoes. It seems like whenever he's wearing these shoes he wants to run everywhere he goes now. The other day I decided to get video of one of mine and Jacobs daily walks through the neighborhood.
Monday, November 10, 2008
My Little Big Boy
Posted by The Rich Family at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
He is so adorable and grown up! They grow so fast!
He is so very cute! That's so fun that he likes to run. When Ethan was little I would take him running in his stroller and as he got bigger he wanted to get out and run. I was really hesitant at first because I thought how could this 3 year old ever make it through this run. We had to pause sometimes but he ran almost the whole thing with me. Jacob could be your running partner sometime soon!
That outfit is adorable. I bet the weather is so nice there right now. It's blah here. Rainy and cold. Wish I was there.
It must be the age. Joseph runs everywhere too. Don't you just love little boys in new tennis shoes? I do and Jacob looks so handsome.
I love it! He looks so cute running away. I wish I was there now!
Those little overalls are adorable! He must love getting out and running around. I am so jealous of the weather there!! I don't know what I am going to do when it starts snowing.
He skips!! he is such a happy boy!! you are such an awesome mommy!!!!! move here! i miss you !!
Love you!
JL
This cute little video made me smile...he is so cute! I am jealous that you still get to run outside! My boys are tearing apart my house...they do all their running indoors lately! Take care and have fun with your adorable track star!
Post a Comment