This was the most beautiful part of the drive. The water under the mountains is just gorgeous!!
I think these pictures belong on a postcard or in a calender!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Beautiful Scenery
Posted by The Rich Family at 1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Super beautiful! It is amazing there is some beauty in Arizona. I am glad you guys all had a good time!
Wow, it is really beautiful! I'm glad you got to go on a fun little road trip. It's always so nice to get away.
Wow...very pretty! You have great photography skills too. What kind of camera do you have? My father loves Arizona and thinks it is gorgious. When we lived there he always raved about its beauty. How fun to get out and take a road trip...maybe we should do the same...since our car is warmer than our house!
Those are so cool!
I miaa the scenery - especially the mountains!! TX doesn't have much is the way of pretty scenery - hence the reason Anthony keeps talking about moving to CO someday...
Post a Comment