Thursday, November 20, 2008

Road Trip!!

On Brads day off we decided to take a much needed road trip. We have been wanting to get out of town for some time now and something Brad and I have always enjoyed doing is going on drives, especially when there are beautiful places to be seen. Even though the part of Arizona we live in is mostly dry and brown, just an hour to 2 hours away there are some gorgeous places. The weather has been gorgeous too. Its been in the 70's and 80's every day for the last month or so. We were in the car for a total of about 4 1/2 hours driving to our destination and back and Jacob did so well. I think he only had 1 tantrum and I just gave him a sucker and he was happy again.
We have been fascinated by the cactus plants since we moved here to Arizona.
Until I moved here, I never realized that Arizona has big mountains too.

3 comments:

Tiffanie said...

How fun! I love all the pics. Makes me miss AZ and you guys!!! Are you coming to Utah for Christmas or Thanksgiving? We'll be around!!!!

Katrina said...

Oh how I wish it was warm here. Sound like fun going on a road trip, that was one of my most fond memories as a child

Kourtni said...

It looks like there are some gorgeous areas! So I'm thinking your next road trip should be to Utah... I miss you!