Jacob loves the water. I think he took after his mom. I have always loved any kind of body of water, whether it be ocean, lakes, rivers, ponds, streams. Its just so beautiful to me.
He was not letting us hold his hand. He just wanted to run free on this long dock and it was totally freaking me out! Notice I'm holding my hand out and he's completely ignoring it!
I think he is also just extremely happy to be out of the car!
Here you can see that he is not happy to be restrained in any way. Brad just wants to hold his hand for a picture and he's freaking out!!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Pretty Water
Posted by The Rich Family at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Gorgeous pics Lisa! Who knew there was that kind of beauty in Arizona! Glad y'all had fun.
Pretty pics you guys!! I am jealous of the weather. By the way, did you find our blog??
That looks like such a pretty place. And I totally understand about the dock it freaks me out just thinking about.
Where about is this in AZ?
Hey Lisa! Thanks for your comments. It was so good to hear from you. It looks like you are doing great and your pictures are great!I wanted to email you but i don't have your email address. IF you wouldn't mind giving it to me. You can email it to me. snazy_2003@yahoo.com
Post a Comment